Monday, April 20, 2009

cake and cca

there was cake for lit
we were not baked
yet there was a cake
mrs d'cruz provided it, along with tea
siddeeq was supposed to spread the message about that, but he accidentally sent an empty sms.
cake!
:)

there are many of my batch who are disillusioned about cca
apparently once you reach sec 3 (quoted from a senior) it is no longer as fun and fulfilling. i will post no more until i figure out how to encrypt this
i feel the same.
had discussions with random friends about random things.
and got my physics test back
9/10 whoots. 


(edit) sam chua has just informed me that the 02 sec3 egroup is public.
@@@@@@@scary@@@@@@@@
that would make a good qotd

(insert P's rant)
(insert my rant)
(insert EC's reminder that the thing is public)
(Sam, complaints dept, reads it)
(????)

okok a proper one
Peng Youn: (reads) Bring green headgear
(Pause)
I WILL TAKE A NEWSPAPER AND FOLD A NEWSPAPER HAT
AND COLOUR IT GREEEEN

(about bullying)
Me:Any problem can be solved by judicious application of high explosives
Someone: What if you're trying to get a girl and can't?
Me: Do I look like a sociologist to you?
(Actually, I believe that you could bomb everywhere she has to go besides your house. But that's not judicious, just liberal)
Someone: Homework?
Me: Bomb the staffroom, I guess
Someone: What if your aim is WORLD PEACE?
Me: Bomb the world until nobody who disagrees with you is left alive.
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment