Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sometimes a thing that someone does can turn your whole mood around ,Especially for a person like me. so this morning someone locked me into the project room right before Physics, and Mr. Tan entered and didn't notice me and Joshua frantically banging the door. I was pretty pissed and fantasizing about smashing the fire-axtinguisher into the face of whoever locked me in. (concave nose, no teeth, eyes facing inward, massive fractures and blood, anyone?) I managed to reenter the class at last, still harbouring angry thoughts. Halfway through, I was heading to the toilet when some random person from the class next door simply said hi and started engaging in a cheerful conversation.
Awesome. I felt a lot less angry after that, even though it only lasted like 5 seconds.
So there was another skating lesson again, learned more random skills. Played Mafia with Lion. I realised that the sec 1s are pretty unfit, few of them can do proper push-ups. Well, there's time to train I guess.
Signing off
}RI02{Scorch

No comments:

Post a Comment