Saturday, May 2, 2009

mind quizzing and random stuff

today was cub scout mind quiz finals
i was a timekeeper, spent a lot of time gish-ing with ernest. 
i really need to get used to my new schedule, cos im not used to spending so much time at cca.
the easy solution is of course to pon, but my cca pts would go down the drain. besides, 02 is fun.
and i have responsibility.
found a cool design for a ferris wheel for open house, whoots.
ate out with my batchmates, not realising that there was actually no meeting after that. wasted an hour of my life.

quote of the day:
"You worthless piece of crap!"
-Heard by one of the mindquiz finalists after the thing.

oh and now to respond to one of Joshua's blog posts:)
this SHOULD NOT be taken seriously. I AM NOT suicidal. (dunno about Joshua tho :P)

so this is it.
i'm going to do it.
and the finely maintained Victorinox Huntsman clicks open
it feels fine, the edge against my thumb
blood.
my breath quickens and deepens.
the red is lost in the red of the handle
blood
and it rotates quickly, precisely, and i feel a strange, distant disappointment at the abomination of oxygen-laden liquid on that precious blade
blood
all the hate and bitterness i have ever felt
you, who called yourself my friend
where are you now?
i don't even know if anyone can see this
and i suddenly want this now
blood
and the razor-sharp edge drags neatly across my throat
my life flows out through my carotid artery
neatly timed splashes and splurts
what i have always wanted
blood
but its mine, 
not yours
damn it all
-Not quite as poetic as Phang's i guess
my thoughts on suicide are very simple
if it is someone that is making you angry, it's best to forgive the guy right?
if you can't forgive him, then kill him.
bloody hell, why kill yourself when its someone else that's the root of all your troubles?
-Scorch

No comments:

Post a Comment