Saturday, May 9, 2009

parties and desires

looks like everyone's been chionging army market recently. 
i just bought a sak, but after reading all the reviews and looking at all the stores i really really want  a proper knife
like an endura, or a mora 780(preferably the latter as it's a tenth the price)
everyone thinks i'm a terrorist
like kelvin yap
"I hope that you do not grow up to become the next Osama bin Laden"
Other friends have less high aims for me.
"u can jolly well be the next Mas Selamat"
-no thanks, I'll stay out of prison
And some people see me on the other side of the fence.
"You can go join ISA already lah."
only my fellow ccamates, (and only some of them) understand
(Insert long conversation with Ernest about survival, camping, making fires and shelters)
(Sudeep walks up and calls it a "terrorist convention")
On a side note, I'm trying to make myself less recognisable (don't ask why).
My friends have suggested the following:
Cut hair(again)
Wear contacts
Stop carrying a knife
Wear a cap 
Wear a balaclava(well this wasn't actually suggested but Joshua bought a balaclava from army market)
Narrowed down to 
Cut hair
Wear contacts
Wear a cap
Wear a balaclava.
Some things are essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment