Tuesday, May 19, 2009

physics test, randoming

Annd yesterday was physics test. Spent recess l4ding and lunch mugging with Jon. 
It was pretty ok though I forgot
a) My NANOMETRES..... DAMNIT 
b) My protractor, which was not needed
c) My equations of motion, which I derived at the expense of time
d) To be careful. 
Ms Kek came in late after forgetting what time she was supposed to arrive.

CCA was fun. test taking, all of which I passed, followed by Tat Hsiang's PT.
Circuits. 1 level up, across Raja Block, down and back in 40 seconds.
45 push-ups, subject to restarting at any time.
1 minute plank.
20m (more?) lunges
40 seconds plank
40 push-ups.
x2.

Can probably do ok, which is more than I can say for my philo.
@#@#@#@#@
Can probably pass. If I'm lucky.
Ohwell.
It's all in His hands.

Got Lit CRp and unseen poetry back.
>.<
Got 16 upon 20 for CRP. Suspect myself to be LOWEST in class. 
(Bryan and Sean, u hax. Full marks is not possible.)
Got...13/25 for unseen poetry.
I could have been more coherent
but the question is "pretty" hard to understand despite the poem being straightforward.

Today for assembly there was a beatboxer in.
He was trying to teach us beatboxing and failing, entire audi was splatterd with saliva.
But pretty cool, most fun assembly evar (except for the strong man one, which I kept the iron bar)
I'd like to see him beatbox Never Surrender. Awesomeness.
Oh and quotable quotes:
Ms Kek: "Term 3 is very short, ah. Only 10 weeks. "
As compared to?
Amal: "My hand has ropeburn. I was doing this all day."
Jon/Nick/Me (cant remember which): You need more practice. Up you go.
Tat Hsiang: "Restart".
No need for elaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment