Friday, May 15, 2009

randomness

and this is a random post
that you will understand if i have told you about it
eh
i feel like typing it in the smallest font possible

the first time i saw you, i fell in love
and it all went downhill from there
and every moment becomes magical
when i brush against your arms
touching your cool smooth skin
lost in the way the light glints off your even teeth
lost in the inviting crescent of your smile
lost, yet i find myself
see myself in the darkness of your eyes
feel myself in the gentle curves 
that fit perfectly in my grasp
hear myself in your voice
full and loud and clear
you love to dance, don't you?
when we dance
i don't know who's moving who
my arms swing
your legs spin about your body
even when i'm only touching you with my fingertips
i feel secure
because you're always with me
even when you leave my hold 
i know you'll come back 
you'll always be there for me
there when i need you most
and we'll be together 
two bodies as one
indivisible
inseperable
unstoppable

No comments:

Post a Comment