Thursday, May 7, 2009

rant and records

Looks like my aim to be "more patient", by which I meant "control violent/angry tendencies, do not threaten/assault (verbally, or preferably physically) people who annoy me, has failed.
Bought a Victorinox Outrider, after selling my last SAK to Shawn.
It's very sharp.
How sharp is very sharp?
I got a 5cm cut when I was examining the spine of the blade and jerked my hand 2mm.
Look at the pretty picture.
This is after wiping away the initial blood flow.
Strangely enough, there was no blood at all for first 5 seconds.
I'm using it as my everyday carry knife now.
Sad to see that the knife will lose its edge after a while. Maybe I should make the most of it now.
Speaking of which. (angry thoughts start here)
Still, thanks to those who have remained (really) friendly. (Sudeep, the above part does not refer to you, but you really should have actually given me the damn thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment