Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ERP and toys

Today was ERP.
Shut up.
(lol, that tells you how I did, doesn't it?)
Didn't prepare enough and mrs albars tips were misleading lah...
My writing seriously needs work (especially that jiacheng wants me to write for 12 stones :p)
Anyway.
Went to army market AGAIN today, waited for a few hours while getting homework done. At around 4, the owner of the knife store arrived, apologising profusely (I have no idea what for)
So I bought a M-tech folding knife. Seemed like a pretty good deal. I'll encrypt the review because I'm sure that you wouldn't want to read through it, but the password is 123.
The place also sold a Spyderco Delica 4 for 90 bucks, which is pretty good considering it's VG10. If I can sell my mtech off, and also my small SAK, I'll probably buy the Delica.
And the review is below. Editing in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment