Saturday, July 25, 2009

More life

Those who create, those who use, those who follow, and those who screw up everything they touch and are too lazy to fix it.
I'm talking about the blogger encryption. Some guy started it, some guy used it, I got it from that some guy and then told someone else who promptly screwed it up. Ah well.

Life has been pretty ok. All the tests are pretty good and my maths and physics have gotten better. I'm afraid that's about to change though-CCT on monday, bio later in the week. I can handle the bio. Now.

The next CCT is going to be hell.

Went to Gap for the first time. Met a lot of quiet people and a lot of noisy people.
Also realised the many distinctions between me and other people on the bus home with a friend.
Yes, I have a hitch hiker's thumb and HH's fingers. No, I do not walk abnormally fast (Blame hike lol) You all are slow.

And no, I'm not normal. Nobody is. :D.

Anyway. Late at night. Pillow is calling. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment