Saturday, July 4, 2009

Taggged!

Have you kissed somebody over 19 years of age?
Yup. Mum, dad, uncle, aunt. What were you thinking?

What would you do if your best friend went out with your ex?
I don't have a best friend. Ex? You mean ax. If my friend went out with my axe, he's not my friend any longer.
Oh wait, you mean ex-girlfriend, right? I don't have one either. Theoratically speaking
Forgive, forget, wish them well, think of times gone by.






Ah, who am I kidding.
Bring out the blade and saw. Slice flesh and saw bone.
You wanted to be together, you're together now.
Bring your arms together. They've never fitted together like this, have they?
Like the sections of a dead fall trap.
Bring out the blade honed to a push-cutting edge
Slice neatly and finely, stroke upon stroke upon stroke.
Cross at a close angle, like a cross stitch in flesh and blood
Watch the wound open and close with every breath
as the chest rises and falls
Watch the diamond-shaped sections of dying flesh
come apart
come together
like the scales of a pine cone
Sculpt living tissue as I sculpt wood
with a Scandinavian knife and a meticulous touch.
:D hooray for bloody thoughts.



Green or gold?
Green. Camouflage. FTW.

What’s your sport?
You really don't want to know.
In fact, I don't think it's considered a sport.

Do you know how to keep a conversation going?
Yes. But I rarely do. Conversations usually waste my time (although talking on the bus or on the train doesn't)

Do you like the rain?
Yes. Very much. I can catch emos.

What hat would you rock?
Anyone on my hit list's, assuming "rock" means the same as the verb "stone" as in "He was stoned to death" except with bigger projectiles

Were you ever with someone who was completely different than you?
Different...than?
Yeah. A lot of people are "different" compared to me. :D for individuality

Have you ever had a crush on someone that was in a relationship?
No, but this is more due to me not crushing people than the people I wish to crush not having relationships.

When was the last time you were told you were beautiful?
I don't bloody remember.

What is bothering you right now?
The fact that I'm not 18. And no, I don't want to sneak into movie theaters. I just want to do stuff I can't do now.

I’ll bet you miss someone right now.
Yup. Now playing L4D. Damn hunters. I'd like to see YOU hit one.

Are you easily scared by horror/thriller films?
No. Jigsaw is a noobcake.

If you were given $100, would you spend it, or save it?
Add it to the fund. Spydies cost a lot.

If there was a large spider in the room, would you stay?
I OWN a large spider. Do not insult the spider.

Do you have any enemies?
Of course not. I'm such a nice person. Everyone wants to be my friend.
They all died.

Ever kissed a blonde haired, blue eyed person?
No.

When was the last time you were truly happy with your life?
How about 5 minutes ago, before I was doing this stupid thing.

Is anyone truly happy with their lives?
Yeah. Me. :)

When is the last time you made someone else cry?
Rehearsing for second question.

Would you be able to date someone who had a kid with someone else?
No. Underage. Not interested in romance. Dislikes little kids. Dislikes people.

Would you date your friend's mom?
Friend?
Whatever. No.

Last person you had a deep and meaningful conversation with?
Mum's friend, at supper.

Does your ex miss you?
Do not possess one.
My axe does not miss me. I take good care of it.


Reason behind why you last cried?
Tempted to tell the quiz maker to suck it, but will not. Must have self control
Oh, crap.

Do you have a deep dark secret?
Yeah. Everyone does. Before you ask me what it is, IT'S A @@@@@ING SECRET.

What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
Being a live wire. Pun.

What was your childhood nickname?
Erm. Boy-boy, like Ryan. Seems popular. I wonder what it means/

Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married.

What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
A bee.

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Anyone on my hit list. I would do the tying, I would be attached via my wrist, loosely, and they would be attached via their neck, tightness adjustable by the other end of the rope in my hand. I suppose a bowstring-bowline would work.
Also, the rope would be half wire and half comfortable nylon.

Who do you blame for your mood today?
Me. I'm such an optimistic guy.

Have you ever seen a dead body?
Are ya from the police? I'm not telling you anything!
Yeah. At funerals and such.
Like Yuanchi. :(

Last person you went out to dinner with?
Parents and friend. Oh wait, that's supper.
Myself, then.

How do you vent your anger?
I Keep it to myself, tell myself to calm down, that idiot's not worth getting blood on my suit.
Then I get blood on my suit.

Are most of your friends virgins?
MOST of them. I'm not sure about some.

Are you a mama’s child or a daddy’s child?
Both. My parents are not parthenogenetic.

Is anything alive in your room?
Me, several trillion bacteria, my sister, my spider, several non-pet spiders, a couple of geckos.

Cheers.
KI

No comments:

Post a Comment