Thursday, April 23, 2009

GoHing and TAs

So this morning all the UGs were called down for a rehearsal of Friday's GoH for the important chinamen. We rehearsed all through the first period and 15 minutes into the second, with the result that I missed my chem test :) Tat told us to buy boots again. 
Maths TA was pretty ok. I'm confident of getting a decent result. Made at least one careless mistake. 
Recess was early for some reason. After eating, Bryan called the whole class down for class deco. Shawn and PY were playing Gish, some people were absent or playing badminton in class. I tied ATan's judo belt into a square knot (no idea what became of it). CLE was booring.
After school, I was slacking randomly at home before my dad brought me to buy boots and a shower curtain. Got a new cover and screen for my phone too, whoots.
Quote of the day: (Overheard from some other class)
"How was the TA?"
"I definitely got 7.5" 
"Why"
"See, for standard deviation, I got the answer wrong, so minus one but give an M1. Then for the graph I never draw line, minus another 2x0.5, and one never write unit -1/2. Everything else confirm correct. I doublechecked 3 times."
"For all that effort you might as well have drawn those stupid lines lor."
...priorities...
signing off
KI

No comments:

Post a Comment