Thursday, April 16, 2009

over the fence

First thing I can remember about today was: LIT UNSEEN POEM.
I thought it was going to be easy, like Your World. 
It was NOT.  Firstly, for "Your World" I had a group.
And it was actually easy to understand.
And I could refer to notes.
I probably screwed up. Mrs d'Cruz said that we could have tea if we brought a teacup and saucer.
Nobody did, but she forgot the tea anyway.
Before I decided to take lit, Shawn said that "lit is all about crapping/BSing. He who BSes the best, wins."
How true. I caught a glimpse of his paper and it had all sorts of random metaphorical rubbish all over it. Dammit.
The rest of the day was pretty blur. I bought sandvich in the morning and ate it during Chinese.
Gong han on Monday, dammit.
And I realised that my chinese tuition teacher is as forgetful as a goldfish.
Quote of the Day:
"What happened to Sudeep anyway?"
"He.Broke.His.Arm."
"Oh. Cool."
"COOL?"
"Well, it's not every day you see someone break their arm while skating."

No comments:

Post a Comment