Wednesday, April 15, 2009

more injuries

heh, today was epic.
ian and mirza got screwed for the third day running, this time by the great kelvin himself. 
got my PR back.
english-3.6
lit-3.6
SS-3.6
chem-4.0 
bio-3.6 (SHOULD BE A FOUR YOU LIED YOU LIED YOU LIED)
physics-3.2(due to carelessness)
maths-2.4 (double weightage...carelessness...i have nothing to say.)
chinese-3.6 (yes!!)
overall gpa: 3.33.
not great, but i know I can turn my maths and physics around
I am determined to
with His help.
Mr Cheng says I can do well if I practice more. 
Ms Kek says I should hand in my work. (lol)
and my form teacher says I am antisocial. Big surprise there.
CCA today was mixed. 
The first part was fun, skating to RJC.
On the way back, Sudeep fell and broke his arm.
broke.
his.
arm.
that sorta ruins the mood.
i hope he's well. we're all remembering him in our prayers, even those of us who don't have a religion. (i hope).
hillary challenge trials were epic.
fooks dropped out
ym dropped out
sim dropped out
all who are left are SEE, SEE, tat, nick and me.
two of us will go. i probably won't, cos my fitness is down the drain.
but i will try my best.
friday is the day. 5k, 1500m swim, rock climb.
i can't run as fast as tat or ballsy or seah.
i can swim only reasonably well.
my rock climbing fails down the drain.
but i will try.
signed off
}RI02{ SCORCH


No comments:

Post a Comment