Tuesday, June 30, 2009

School.

I'm now camping at Jurong East library (first time studying at library outside HML or bishan). Read God of Small Things again. It's damn hard to understand, so read the study guides as well.
Now stoning-should I play HL2 or watch random youtube vids while waiting for walter to send me stuff?
Oh yes. About school.
No cca and come home early all week :D no more pioneering on friday!!!! RI founders day postponed as well, so I can definitely go for marcus's wedding.
I handed in my SS, once and for all. Finally I'm rid of the damn thing.
Got back 2 bio practicals and a CCT. Did fairly well.
Now very very afraid for everything lit/english related. I can't write summary well, and my erp is dead. Nevermind, i'll just study over weekend. At least I read of mice and men (If I hadn't I could read it in half an hour anyway.)

Posting more tonight. Bye.
KI

No comments:

Post a Comment