Tuesday, June 23, 2009

holidays.

Ah. So after bryan saved me for CRP, I dutifully completed it. My holiday homework "done"list is as follows.

English: Reading God of Small Things, already read the crucible. Did the summary thing. Also did Dare to Dream (lol?)
Left to do: My whole bloody social advocacy. Hoping to receive email from SBS.
Lit: CRP is done, but needs to be edited. I've no idea how the parody is going. School starts with test on mice&men. Haven't read the @@@@ book.
Chinese: Have not started on project. Ready for book test, but haven't done book review
Maths: Did VC's stuff (longtimeago)

A lot better off than last post. Thanks bryan!
Like nick eu said, I've got my force-a-nature. (lol. wut.)

Anyway, on to actual events. Archery course last two days. I can't shoot very well. In fact, I shoot better when I just random. Trainer promises free drinks to people.
On my first time out, got epicly outscored by Alex (who epicly outscored everyone).
Oh well. It's just for a badge anyways.
And my beloved quote of the day
"Why you miss so many?"
"Not enough motivation. Go stand over there next to the target."

No comments:

Post a Comment